Auteur Sujet: R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge  (Lu 2984 fois)

tzii

• Dagon Morvus
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « le: octobre 16, 2007, 16:53:19 pm »
Genesis Breyer P-Orridge and her reactivated Psychic TV aka PTV3 are terribly sad to announce the cancellation of their November North American tour dates. This decision is entirely due to the unexpected passing of band member Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge. Lady Jaye died suddenly on Tuesday 9th October 2007 at home in Brooklyn, New York from a previously undiagnosed heart condition which is thought to have been connected with her long-term battle with stomach cancer. Lady Jaye collapsed and died in the arms of her heartbroken "other half" Genesis Breyer P-Orridge. Being overwhelmed by the enormity of their loss, Genesis and the other surviving band members of Psychic TV/PTV3 are not able to properly meet the demands of touring and performance. Obviously, her absence onstage , the conspicuous loss of her unique charisma, music and humour would be an unbearable emotional reality to confront night after night. The group, who have been touring to promote their first studio album in 12 years, will announce future plans after an appropriate period of mourning.

riz

• Velextrut sarcoma
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #1 le: octobre 16, 2007, 20:52:04 pm »
C'est bien triste , je pensais pas que Genesis était marié dailleurs...

tzii

• Dagon Morvus
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #2 le: octobre 17, 2007, 11:16:22 am »
bah si et c'etait toute la base de spon concept
il develloppait depuis quelques nannées le concept de pandrogynie avec sa femme qui est le principe de ne faire qu'un en deux
ses operations recentes pour se tranformer en femme n'avait qu'un but, ressembler a sa femme....
la le concept tombe a l'eau
damned!!!

databaza

• Pape du Funk
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #3 le: octobre 17, 2007, 15:39:22 pm »
Le premier vinyl qui m'a fait vriller :

RIP

Trp d T L

riz

• Velextrut sarcoma
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #4 le: octobre 17, 2007, 15:52:53 pm »
ouep je savais qu'il se mutait en shemale mais jamais vu avec sa femme dans aucune interview , bizarre ...
Faut que dire que je connais que throbbing , j'ai jamais écoute Psychic TV

ça c'est du live formidable, presque aussi formidable que les paroles d'hamburger lady ...
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8klW9trVTQ

tzii

• Dagon Morvus
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #5 le: octobre 18, 2007, 13:27:26 pm »
Citation de: "Riz_Au_Lait"
ouep je savais qu'il se mutait en shemale mais jamais vu avec sa femme dans aucune interview , bizarre ...

pourtant il a tres souvent ecrit dessus, la preuve: Eddie would set the groove and Gens pandrogynous other half Lady J would operate various sampling and percussive mechanisms. But wait a second, what is Pandrogyny, you may ask? Pandrogyny is art, more specifically, it is a concept/project of Lady Jaye and Genesis' that attempts to analyze the future of evolution as it pertains to the human body and gender, with the goal of illuminating the very real possiblities provided by modern technology to alter our bodies thereby altering our minds and our societies. But maybe we should just ask Genesis. "We are not trying to look like twins, though we wouldn't mind that if it were possible. We are seeking to give an initial impression ov visual similarity as far as we can. As a 56 y-era old biological male who is 5 foot six inches with a 30 inch waist E can never reasonably expect to look identical to Lady Jaye Who is a biological female who is 35 y-eras old and 5 foot 10 inches high with a 24 inch waist. Butter we are interested in thee concept ov PANDROGENY and being coumitted enough to surrender our bodies to surguries even if we end up not liking how we look. That is not what we are concerned with. We have no urge to try and "look better", or younger, or more "glamourous". Nor are we changing gender. Pandrogeny is about neutralising gender in order to REPRESENT a future possibility for thee species. I.T. is a way ov BEING not a way ov looking, butter we use thee visual cues to give an impression that symbolises EVOLUTION and radical biological and structural change. Thee human body is not sacred. Far from I.T. thee body is a container within which dwells thee MIND. Thee consciousness. "YOU" are/is thee collection ov memories, thoughts, and experiences stored in coum miraculous way in thee brain and nervous system coumbined with thee species recording device DNA. Your body is a means ov tasting thee wonders ov physical material existence and ov giving thee ethereal consciousness that is you a means ov mobility and ov sensory perception. Thee body transmits to you both to experience, and to protect and maintain your container." With Pandrogyny, Gen is lighting a path of philosophical revolution, and to it, PTV3 adds the hyperdelic soundtrack and ritualized ecstatic sensual overload that provides a place to be free to explore ourselves. (To be continued...)

riz

• Velextrut sarcoma
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #6 le: octobre 18, 2007, 14:55:07 pm »
Déja lu l'interview dans "modulations, une histoire de la musique éléctronique" ou il descend en flammes le dj-ing ?

gratinée

Je la copierais à l'occasion ...

tzii

• Dagon Morvus
R.I.P. Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge « Réponse #7 le: octobre 18, 2007, 16:09:17 pm »
ha ouais ça m'interesse  smiley4